MY DAY, MY WEEK, MY WEEKEND.



MY DAY:
I usually get up at quarter to eight and I have a shower. Thursdays and Fridays I go for a walk with my dog Brownie for ten minutes. Then I have breakast and at eight twenty-five, I take the bike and I go to the school. Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays the school starts at 9 but, Wednesdays and Fridays it starts at 8:30. In the school we have 6 subjects each day.On Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays there are 4 subjects in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. These days I have lunch in the canteen and the school finishes at 5. On Wednesdays and Fridays the school finishes at 3. In the afternoon I usually do homework and then I do the activities like: football and padel.

MY WEEK:
I play football on the same days that the school ends at 5. I play football with my school mates Pol V, Pol P, Guillem, Sergi, Martí S, Marc D, Lluís and Joel. On Wednesdays I play padel with Joel, Alfonso, Jaume and Pol V. On Fridays, I usually play the guitar in the local parish with my sister and some school mates.

MY WEEKEND:
Usually on Saturdays I get up early because I play a football match and in the afternoon sometimes I meet my friends and play football in the cnb.
On Sundays, I get up later and relax all the day.













Aleix Guilana Mach

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

MY LAST WEEKEND

Dinald Trump