MY LAST SUMMER

Hi, today I’m going to talk about my summer holidays. First of all, I’m going to talk about my weeks in Banyoles, second I’m going to talk about of my stay on Platja d'Aro,, and finally, I’m going to talk about my stay on Cantonigròs.


Well, when I finished the school, i'm stayed in Banyoles. I meet the friends almost every day in the cnb. We play football, we go to the pool and in the lake,...The first days of July, we were only in Banyoles William and I and we meet 2 or 3 days in the same place. The others days I went to Sant Martí to the beach andand I played a lot with PS4 with Uriel, Joan, Guillem,...





When my fatherWe came for us, we went straight to Platja d'Aro for 15 days. There, all residents of the community were waiting . There was the Francina , my best friend , but was in the Nile, Gerard , Marc , Alex, .... and we had a great time . Every day going to the beach, 4 or 5 days we went to play paddle tennis with friends in the community and we played a lot tennis table.Every day there was like 2 in Banyoles without being with anyone. In those days we celebrated the birthday of Claudia and went to the Aquadiver with all friends of Banyoles. Then we went to dinner at Tagliatella.




The first weekend of the curs, i went to Cantonigròs. Cantoni was the place where the school was their colonies . We were there two days and three nights . There we make game night , songs , t-shirts ... But we made a friend . It said Arnau Roca and Prats was born there. The first time that we saw in us enriure . But when we are closer and we saw that we went with two walkie talkies and a sniper wooden everyone thought it might be fun. Everyone grabbed a stick -shaped weapon started to kill enemies. It was fun and I think 6 that we had went very well.














Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

MY DAY, MY WEEK, MY WEEKEND.

MY LAST WEEKEND

Dinald Trump